We will cover the knowledge you need to do it yourself in future.
Our courses include all materials, including test fees. No hidden charges.
Located in south east London, you will be trained on our site and get practical experience.
The course is an intensive one day course.
Group size is normally 8-10 learners.
The course covers the followng:
- Tool box - talk - basic health & safety precautions
- Introduction to tiling tools
- Setting out your work
- Cutting tiles using wet & dry cutters, tile scribes, tile snips and tile saws
- How to cut around plug sockets and light switches
- How to cope with tiling difficult areas such as uneven walls
- How to tile splashbacks
- Replacing damaged tiles
Learn by doing rather than by listening or watching. Here you can try out your skills at our centre and get it right at home. You will be able to ask our tutors any questions you have, they are happy to help. And build confidence in your skills so you are ready to Do It Yourself!